• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

licensed stock image "no longer available"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to our license history page to re-download an image to find that it is marked "no longer available" and cannot be downloaded. I don't understand how this can happen with an asset we have already licensed. I get that they may not wish to issue further licenses, but this feels a little like I've bought a book, the author changes their mind about publishing it and comes round to my house and takes it back!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Susan,

The image is no longer available on Adobe Stock because there were some issues with the model release. There is no ETA for when the image will be online.

However, when I checked your account details I was unable to find the above file in your download history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan,

Can you please share the file ID which you are referring to in your above-post so that we can check it at our end?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita and thank you for responding so quickly. The image ID is #119774528

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Susan,

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Susan,

The image is no longer available on Adobe Stock because there were some issues with the model release. There is no ETA for when the image will be online.

However, when I checked your account details I was unable to find the above file in your download history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

I have checked our files and it appears that the image was used in some InDesign layouts by linking to the file in our Creative Cloud library. We won't be making that mistake again. If this is the sort of thing that can happen then the option to link to files in the Creative Cloud library is not sensible IMO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello S.M.,

The image does appear in your license history. Unfortunately, as mentioned above there was an issue with the file. I have granted you a replacement license for this image since it is no longer available.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have had the exact same thing happen. What is the point of the creative cloud if an image, that we have PAID for, can suddenly disappear. We will be downloading and filing all our images in our own cloud infrastructure and abandoning creative cloud as a storage solution.

I would like access to the file FILE #: 111480823 given we have purchased licences that have gone unused, and no a simple credit won't suffice in this instance it is a specific image for our brand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Duncan,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Creative Cloud all apps+Adobe Stock subscription on 24 Nov 2015. The subscription is still active.

I'm still not quite certain about your issue since I see that you still have 157 unused licenses which are yet to be downloaded.

Are you facing any issues while accessing these assets?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started