Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Licensing Music from Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to license some music while editing using Premiere pro. 

Insead of signing up for a subsription can i pay for this as a once off? 

Or if i have to sign up for a subscription what happens when i cancel that subsription? 

Is there a way i can just pay for licensing for that music kind of forever. 

Rookie here. 

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently audio files are included in Adobe Stock subscriptions. If you buy a subscription and don't use all of your quota before cancelling you will lose the unused quota. The annual subscription paid monthly is a 1 year commitment and can only be cancelled without a fee when the year is up. We also offer month-to-month subscriptions that can be cancelled at any time. If you prefer not to sign up for a subscription you can purchase credit packs,  the smallest pack being 5 credits and the credits expire after 1 year. 1 credit can be used for any standard asset, which currently includes audio. Credits are roughly equivalent to $10 US. You an also use credits to license videos and premium assets.

Please visit: https://stock.adobe.com/plans for more information.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started