• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

95% of my adobe stock images are no longer licensed that used to be. Now they aren't anymore? So frustrating. Some are images I use frequently, and I don't to waste my quota on re-licensing them again

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible you aren't signed in under the account you used to license the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be even more frustrating becuase the account was consolidated by an Adboe rep, who I emailed recently and never heard back from. I see all the images in my library online, but the majority say they are no longer licensed. I was PROMISED that all my assests would transfer and all my unused assests would still be available. They are. But I need the images that I already licensed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @beebee13,

I can see by your Adobe ID that you have a cancelled personal Adobe Stock subscription and an active Adobe Stock subscription under your team. Assets licensed under your personal subscription are only available under your personal profile and items licensed under your team subscription are only available under your organization profile. You can request a transfer of the quota or assets. The customer care team has attempted to contact you via voicemail.  Please contact them and provide this case number: ADB-11203421-W3P4

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay.  I have been really busy. If someone tried to call, I wasn;t aware. The best number to reach me at is my cell phone. [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

As I stated in my original inquiry, Adobe merged our separate stock account, which was under my personal name into our regular team account. An adobe representative kept emailing me and calling me until I finally said we could do it. HUGE mistake. 

I was assured, like promised 10 times that once the Stock account was put under teams, every one would have access to it AND all of our assets previously licensed would still be there and available in the library. 

Here is the problem, as you can see when I switch licensing profiles, I can see all of my licensed assets.  There are 288 of them, but as you can also see, I have no plan and now available quota.  Please now see the next screen shot. 
beebee13_0-1646565893618.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 6.06.45 AM.png

Here, I have switched to Maine Mineral while logged into Adobe Stock. I have only 21 assets, which are how many I have used since making this change as prompted from Adobe.  My 162 assets carried over, but none of my previously licensed assets are there. 

When using photoshop or illustrator now, I can only access the more recent, which is only a handful.  I had 288 licensed images that I no longer have access to unless I go to the adobe website and switch accounts and download the image again. I need these to appear in my library as licensed while I am working in other programs. 

Please help me resolve this issue. It’s becoming really frustrating and makes working slow & very inefficient. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I incorrectly typed my phone number, it is area [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I need to emphasize, that I was told that all the assests would be transfered automatically. That they weren't is annoying and is taking a lot of valuable time to resolve. 

Hope this is resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't begin to tell you how upset I am with Adobe.  I have just been on the phone for over an an hour. Repeated the same story four times to 5 different people--each of them promising they would help me. The last person I was transferred to  dispapperaed after  putting me on hold. This is the worst customer service. We pay Adobe a small forune every year and ultimately get treated so poorly. So unprofessional. Who is actaully available to help?  UGH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @beebee13,

What is your case number? The one posted above is from 2020. Do you have a more recent case number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What!?!  The case number assinged above is from 2022. You--EBQ gave it to me on Feb. 8, 2022. 

ADB-11203421-W3P4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reached out to my customer care contacts and provided your phone number and the old case number. The  team is in India so there may be some delay before you hear from them but I'll keep tabs on this to make sure there are updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@beebee13 Our customer care team has not been able to reach you by phone. Could you please reach out to chat support on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html or call us as per your region https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started