• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing accrued images credits if subscription is canceled.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an outcry but wish there was a way to cancel subscription without losing your credits, I have accrued 97 image credits that I possibly couldn't run through in the next 6 months, I thought you could cancel and keep unused credit but it doesn't seem so, you cancel, you lose all unused images.

Maybe Adobe need to take a look at this or just make it possible to freeze payment.

TOPICS
Account management , Feature request , General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel your pain and I understand that you would like to keep your credits even if you cancel, but looking from Adobe's side, running the service generates costs and that's your subscription paying for.

If you do not want or need regularily assets, you should consider buying credit packs. They last for a year, without subscription.

It's quite like the cell phone subscription with free minutes. When you cancel, you do not expect to be able to continue using the free minutes. I have 3 hours of free speech each month and I use only a fraction of those. That's the way it is...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started