• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing Assets when plan is cancelled

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to express my ABSOLUTE dissatisfaction with Adobe Stock.  I currently have 76 assets left, and have fulfilled my yearly renewal.  Adobe will NOT let me keep my 76 assets once my plan is cancelled.  I am told that I have the reminder of the billing cycle to use those or I will lose them all. 

That is ROBBING people, let me repeat, that is ROBBING people! How can you ethically believe that it's okay to give your customers a deadline to use assets when they've been paying you monthly for those!! Adobe is a bunch of crooks! And I will take my need for stock photos to a company that cares about the customers giving them their hard earned money! Adobe you should be ashamed of yourself. 

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You forfeit unused credits when you cancel your stock subscription. The terms and conditions that you read before taking the subscription are stating this clearly.

My phone company strips me each month of my unused allocation of free minutes and unused data allocation. This is not a really unusual condition. Do I pay for the minutes or do I pay for the service to be able to use them and for keeping the system up and running, even that I do not use the phone more?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started