• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Adobe Stock Images Credits

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had over 200 credits for Adobe Stock Images. Now they are all gone. I got the credits by transferring my credits from Dollar Photo Club after they closed. Now I can't see my image credits.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Ira,

I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  to check for exceptions in this scenario.

If you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ira,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had an Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan which has already been cancelled so the assets which were allocated to your account as a part of the subscription got forfeited(only the unused licenses) upon the cancellation of the subscription. You may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more information.

Note: The downloaded assets always remain in your license history.

Also, 262 free standard assets were allocated to your account on 10/14/2017(of which you have downloaded 7 of them).

These licenses are valid for 1 year from the date they were added to the user's Adobe Stock account and that is the reason the 255 licenses got expired on 10/14/2018.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did did not realize the credits were going to expire. I had a Adobe Stock 10 images per month plan which I canceled because I already had 255 credits and I was not using them so I did not see the need to keep adding credits. The plan I originally had, Dollar Photo Club did not have the credits expire so I assumed they would stay on till I needed them. iStock credits do not expire as long as you log on at least once a year.

"Credits never expire when you use your iStock account once a year. Using your account is as easy as signing into your account."

I think it is a bad policy for Adobe, a billion dollar company to have and it customers to find other sources of images. I never got an email a month before 10/14/2018 warning me my credits were going to expire. Changing the policy and allowing credits to not expire would not cost Adobe anything and would encourage more people to choose Adobe for stock images.

I did not use the credits because I had no need to use them but if I knew they were going to expire I would have licensed images I anticipate I might need in the future. I now have need for images and I feel Adobe does not care about the small people trying go get their business going. Is there any way I can have the credits restored.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ira,

I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  to check for exceptions in this scenario.

If you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started