Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lost Credits

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

today imported the my old profile from Fotolia into Adobe Stock, i don't checked before how many credits I had actives in the Adobe Stock Plan, I think 16. Well after import procedure my credit is 0 (zero). How is possible? I try to find one email in support page on the web, but is not present. How I can do for have help? I write from Italy.

TOPICS
Account management, Fotolia, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the Contact Us form on the bottom of https://www.fotolia.com/ for assistance.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I try to explain better. My problem is the the credits buyed on Adobe Stock not in Fotolia. I had import the profile for have my history in Fotolia into Adobe Stock, but i think the import process overwrite (overwrite, not add) my credits with the credits on Fotolia (may be =0). Import process erase my credits. Is possible write at someone to check if my guess is true? You can do it for me?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are again referring to Fotolia, if your question is about Fotolia transfer to Adobe Stock you will need to use the link I provided.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any kind of notification a few days before? ? 😞

When expire the plan and Adobe want money from us, they send us many notification, for marketing, they send us many mail, when expire the plan and we lose the credits, nothing??

Very very good service. Five star!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyway I thank you for your support, but certainly not your company.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not in a position to assist you with your issue. Please visit the link above.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link above is Fotolia, I tried to write, this is the answer ...

Hi Valter,
Thank you for contacting us, but if this is in reference to an Adobe plan, you should contact the Adobe sup[port team, as we have no access to that information here at Fotolia.

Note that although you were recently able to transfer your account over to Adobe Stock, the Fotolia site closed a few years ago, and there were no credits or subscription downloads left in your account at the time of the migration. In fact, your last credit purchase at Fotolia was made back in 2016-12-06. So nothing recently expired on our end.

Kind regards,
Fotolia

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Valter967 It is a coincidence that you transferred your Fotolia profile to Adobe Stock and "lost" your credits. You purchased your credits on December 23, 2019. Credits expired after one year. Your credits have expired.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not a stupid,
I understood it well, it's you which have say to me to write to the link, already knowing the answer, instead of giving me a reference of someone to whom I could report a problem that other users may give.

I had connected to the site before the deadline because I had the doubt of the deadline, but this thing was not reported or was placed in places where it was not evident, since I have not seen it.

This makes me think that it is done on purpose to "rip off" the unused credit.

You, instead of accepting this disappointment of mine, providing me with a reference of someone who could constructively address the problem, you have me write where it was obvious that they would answer this way or you tell me that you can not do anything.

Someone said: "I think different"

Thanks for all.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started