• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low quality AdobeStock_461362851

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, a colleague has licensed this image AdobeStock_461362851.

It is very low quality. Metadata indicates it is a scan from a film camera shot in 1988.
Regardless of the fact that it was scanned at large dimensions, the original image was apparently low quality by current standards and is unusable for the large format artwork it was licensed for. Please advise.
Thank you.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Hello, I've verified the image is not great quality when zoomed in. For a refund your colleague will need to follow the refund steps below. (as I don't have access to provide a refund for this license type) I'll also send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

For a refund:
Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing you can do about this, except for asking a credit to be returned. 

@Contributor1, from Adobe, normally checks such assets. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the image is not great quality when zoomed in. For a refund your colleague will need to follow the refund steps below. (as I don't have access to provide a refund for this license type) I'll also send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

For a refund:
Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction. Also, if you don’t see the chat feature you may need to accept all adobe cookies.

Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started