• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lower version than the file has been created in

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open my download 300736501, I only see text. I follow the text instructions and still can't access my file. What are my options? Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Hello J.,

I've licensed  and downloaded the file and this template opens as expected in Adobe Illustrator.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Hi J.,

Choose download instead of "Open In" and then open the file in Illustrator. The file should open as expected. If it does not let me know.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With what program and version did you open the file? You should have the latest version of Illustrator to be sure to be able to open the file.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello J.,

I've licensed  and downloaded the file and this template opens as expected in Adobe Illustrator.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that doesn't help my situation. Am I able to be refunded? I've already thrown away too much time trying to open this file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.,

I want to help you but you haven't responded regarding what program you are using and how you are opening the file.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'm right clicking and selecting "open with" and opening with Adobe Illustrator 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.,

Choose download instead of "Open In" and then open the file in Illustrator. The file should open as expected. If it does not let me know.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Sorry, I've already downloaded when I try "open in".  I've tried opening illustrator first and then opening. Still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this is helpful. I've given you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started