Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Matching up invoices to purchased/licensed clips

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I understand that you don't provide separate licenses, and I can see in the License History tab that I have licensed all of the clips I paid for. However, the invoices do not appear to have the actual asset ID# anywhere on them, so I cannot match up the invoices with the clips I've purchased/licensed. For legal reasons, I need to be able to match up each invoice to the corresponding clip. Is there really no identifying info on the invoice that would allow me to do this? Because that seems insane. Or am I missing something? Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Micaela5EBC,

Thank you for your post. We do not include asset ID numbers in invoices at this time. I've passed your request to our product management team for consideration.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has pointed out how much of a headache it is to not be able to match up a receipt to the actual item purchased. It's pretty shocking that a large company like Adobe would really have no identifying information on an invoice that would allow the purchaser to match up the invoice with the item. Thank you for passing that to the product management team, I appreciate it!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started