Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge two images into one for video on social network

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have downloaded two photos with the standard license and I intend to remove the background from one. Then I'll take this photo and put it inside the other one. Essentially in one photo there is a symbol and inside it I want to put the second photo which is laurels to be around the symbol and then I will put it in a video for TikTok and Youtube. Is it legal to edit the two photos and make one new for my videos like a symbol?

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can do that.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

I have read the terms but I don't understand if it is something that is allowed. Is there a representative of the company to answer me if I can do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, employees normally do not respond licensing questions except pointing out to the licensing terms. However, if you read the terms, you also read a passage that allows you to modify the assets to your needs, with very few restrictions, like for the adult industry. 

It would be senseless, to have stock and not being able to modify it. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started