• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating Adobe stock license

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm looking for help on migrating my Stock image licenses from one account to another.

Background information: our Adobe account manager reached out to merge individual licenses into our Team account, and one of those accounts had Stock licensing (a little over 700). I'm looking to migrate those licenses into the new umbrella so that the same team will still be able to access those images. The Stock account has been added to the umbrella Team account as an admin as well. How can I go about providing the licensed stock image access to my users?

I've tried going to the original Stock account's license history and getting each image added to a library, then sharing that library, but I find that I'm still running into an issue where my users are reporting that the images are "unlicensed."

TOPICS
Account management , Libraries , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ask a Teams administrator to contact Adobe support via the admin console. Please see here for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Abambo and EvilBugQueen1, for directing me to Adobe Support via chat.

Ultimately, chat support was the only venue I was able to find a resolution (in the form of an exception made to our account), as my account manager directed me to phone support, who then directed me to the community forums. I'm the admin on the account and wish I had known that Stock licenses aren't transferrable as I was under the impression that everything was migrated upon account consolidation. I would have definitely considered consolidating into the Stock account instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. I'm happy that a solution has been found to satisfy your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SoftwareLicen23393484uyn0, @ddil88544548,

Please contact customer care again. This is a frequent request we handle. You may need to ask for a supervisor or lead agent for assistance. I'm sorry they weren't able to assist you on your first attempt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WendellaBee,

I have the impression that the problem has been solved.

Quote: Ultimately, chat support was the only venue I was able to find a resolution (...)

But it's good to know that it is not an exception that has been made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These cases are supposed to follow a process that I am part of and I have not seen any request for this customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize to you both for causing any confusion. It was to my original knowledge that Adobe Chat Support would not be able to assist me with my request and the best that they could do was to offer credits to re-license the images to the new team account.

I've hopped back online with Adobe Chat Support, but they're scheduling a call with me as there's some more confusion since the team names are the same on both accounts, and one account is now an admin for both teams. And there was also the possible muddiness around which licenses we were moving: "Stock licenses" vs. "stock licenses." Either way, I'll post here to confirm whether I was able to reach a true resolution past the credit issuance. 

For anybody else reading this post, the following is for clarification:

We have two team accounts, [oldAccount] and [newAccount]. I have 714 assets licensed under our license history (viewable at stock.adobe.com) under [oldAccount]. Our team tells me that the assets they previously used under [oldAccount] are no longer licensed and available for use, which makes sense because it's not licensed to [newAccount], where all their Adobe CC user accounts are licensed. So, I'm looking to move the licensing for the assets to the new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it turns out that this has to be done manually by me.

1) head to stock.adobe.com on the old account

2) manually download each asset under license history to my local drive

2) upload to the new team account

Thank you again, @WendellaBee and @Abambo !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, nope, nope. @ddil88544548 can you provide to me via a direct message, don't post it here, a phone number and/or email address where customer care can contact you. Also if you have a case number that would also be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SoftwareLicen23393484uyn0@ddil88544548,

Customer care is attempting to reach you via email to resolve this. Please look for an email message with more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@WendellaBee thank you sooooooo, sooooo much for opening that ticket for me. After 8 or so rounds with Adobe support, your ticket finally got me to a team that could run the migration for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started