Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

misleading file description

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded an illustrator file that claimed the text was fully editable. There was no live text, everything was outlined. 

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the asset ID.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeStock_309694330

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hollyc82807424,

Thank you for letting us know. I can see that the only text editable is the text telling you the text is editable and the main text, the text you WANT to edit, is rasterized. Please delete the asset and remove it from any libraries. I confirmed you licensed this and have granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started