Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Misleading Stock Illustration - 322762092

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The description of this item says:
"this is a text effect that can be edited with a single click you can use it for promotional purposes or others with an attractive appearance"

The preview image also says that it is a fully editable text effect. But it is not. It is just a vector image where the text has been converted to outlines. 

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

I've granted you a replacement license for this file and asked our content team to the review the assets in this portfolio since there are several similar items.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does seem to be a problem with the whole concept of stock templates. So far as I know, no Adobe stock templates use live fonts - because they cannot bundle fonts and you might not have them. Converting to curves passes this test, but renders it so, so much less useful... Is there any guidance on this? I believe templates are often "oversold".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often download AI files that have live fonts. Because they are text effects it doesn't matter if I have the font or not, because I just choose the font I want  and the effect works. That's the whole idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you require assistance with a specific asset please post the asset ID and we'll do our best to assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are the numbers that I posted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I missed that it was in the subject of your post. I'll take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've granted you a replacement license for this file and asked our content team to the review the assets in this portfolio since there are several similar items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started