Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Misleading Video Title Said it had a Alpha Matte

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a stock video that I cannot use, Stock Video of Dollar bills falling through air matte at Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock

I would like to get a refund as I had to purchase a different video, a bit funny it's money falling, literally out of my pocket now.

Anyways, it did not come with a matte, alpha matte, or anything. Any help or advice on how to fix this or report it.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are at the right place to report this. If you are working with Premiere or After Effects you may also post there to see if it is possible to create a matte from this footage.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi J. D.,

You'll need to Contact Customer Care for additional assistance if the file is not what you expected.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started