• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Adobe Stock Credits

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently persuaded to swap my Adobe account from a persona to a business account. When I log into adobe stock now, it shows the updated account, but none of the credits transferred. Also, the history just shows the few that I just purchased.

If I log into the old personal account, the history is all there, but it has no credits at all (which I would expect)

Any help in getting those credits to show back up would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Adobe Customer Support for this. I think best is to use the admin console. https://adminconsole.adobe.com/support

You need to a plan administrator to do so.

You are welcome to update this thread if you need further help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Bear Printing

Yes you are eligible to have your unused quota from your closed personal subscription transferred to your new business subscription. You are also eligible to have the license history transferred to the business subscription. This was not done. Please contact customer care and let them know that your case was not handled appropriately. This is your case number ADB-28042683-C2X2 from your previous contact with the customer care team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started