Missing adobe stock images in libraries

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've just been looking at one of my libraries in Adobe Stock and there's an number of images missing.  In the top it says 1 item (9 total) but I can only see one. In another library of mine it says 21 items (21 total) and I can see 21 images.  What is prevcnting me from seeing the other 8 images in the problematic library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm the content of your library here: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

The Adobe Stock website will only show you the Adobe Stock items in you library.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

I realised that the missing items were not actually adobe stock but colours for the brand which of course wouldnt have been shown by Adobe Stock.....stupid me 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started