Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing pictures in licence overview

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with two pictures, I bought last year from AdobeStock. A photographer want me to proof, that I have licenced this pictures properly. So I searched for them in the licence overview (in the German version it's called "Lizenzverlauf"). But I found nothing. So I searched for the ID, but the pictures seems to be deleated from stock. I have found the original jpg file from Adobe on a computer. So the pictures must be licenced from Adobe. What can I do?

Thanks a lot.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sarahf88325999,

Can you please provide the asset IDs of the two files please?  I can have someone look into this for you.

@Bibilelo ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBugQueen1,

thanks for your support. It's a bit curious: meanwhile I have the pictures in the menue "my library". But there are not listed in the licence overview.

IDs are: 121380989 and 83664940. Photographer is named as "rcfotostock" - but the profile is already deleated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah,

I suppose that you are located in Germany? I suggest you to study this thread, especially the marked ansers from @WendellaBee and her collegue @Kirsten Harris : https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/abmahnung-eines-urhebers-trotz-korrekt-lizensiertes-bildmateria...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abambo,

thanks for this reference. I have already mentioned the case in the linked discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started