Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I download    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Hi David,

The video from this contributor had to be deleted as we were not able to verify the contributor's submissions.

You can definitely find different video clips for your project and let us know if you need any specific help!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

Please let us the know the File ID which you are referring to so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. My question posted before I was finished typing and I can't edit the original question now. Here are full details:

I added a number of stock video clips from Adobe Stock to a library for a client project. As is standard practice, I downloaded watermarked proxies for use in our edit. The edit and all clips have now been approved by our client, but when I went to purchase the license for full-res clean versions of the clips, two of my clips were missing from my library, and both the URL's and the file #'s for the clips turned up "Page Not Found" 404 errors and redirected me to the Adobe Stock homepage.

Can anyone help with this?

We're due to color today and deliver this week. These are the two clips that I need:

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I tried to search the file IDs you have shared in the above post and received the same error. I believe the contents must have been deleted from the Adobe Stock website for some reason. Since I am not sure about this cause I would like to check this with the product team.

It may take some time. I will update this thread as soon as the product team reverts. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is that possible? This is a major issue for us, as these clips are

integral to our edit and our client has already approved these.

We need to finish this project tomorrow. Is there someone I can speak to

over the phone about this?

Thank you.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 9:40 AM twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

You may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach out to the support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Are you guys able to offer alternative clips today if you're not

able to find the clips that disappeared?

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 12:46 PM twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

The video from this contributor had to be deleted as we were not able to verify the contributor's submissions.

You can definitely find different video clips for your project and let us know if you need any specific help!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started