• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mistake in initial purchase cost me hundreds of pounds (plan instead of credits)

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I purchased a 120 asset plan at a cost of £23.99 a month. I had not realised that the cost rolled over past twelve months. I aslo hadn't realised that I would lose all my assets if I cancelled my plan.

I didn't know I was still paying for my plan and I ended up paying £647.73 for 21 assets.

This was my fault because I bought an unsuitable plan and did not realise that I was still paying for it but I had not downloaded any assets for most of that time and so I was clearly paying for nothing.

I should have bought a credit pack of 80 which at current prices is £330.

I would like to correct my initial mistake and to do this Adobe could give me a refund of  £317.73 and 59 credits (80 - 21).

I think this is fair and would leave me as a happy customer but for some reason this has been impossible for the person I spoke to in the chat. I was given a number to call and explained the situation again and again it seemed to be impossible. This time the person I spoke to shouted at me and hung up. My plan was cancelled by the person I spoke to. I have been told that I have been given a 14 month refund. This comes to £335.86. This will mean that I have paid £311.27 for 21 assets.

I would like someone frome Adobe to help me so that I can correct my initial error and pay £330 for 80 assets. Can you please help me with this.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Joe24155378v1u6,

Using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums I can see that you have been issued several refunds, these take 7 to 10 business days to go through. You should have received an email with details of your most recent chat with our customer care team member.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started