Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

MOGRT's from Adobe Stock do not do paragraphs??? Bought 'red smooth' but fail!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm doing some video lectures / presentations, so I purchased the 'red smooth reveal overlay elements' mogrt from Adobe Stock. The reason I purchased this is that I was under the impression it would be easy to quote text, as one of the designs is actually called 'quote text'. But instead it's just three separate lines under that heading. This means its still extremely time consuming to do this because you have to spread the quote over three independent lines, not copy / paste a whole paragraph with auto-resize, which is what I wanted.

Can anybody offer suggestions please? Can I adjust the template to accommodate copy / paste of whole paragraph by changing to one text box? Or can I get a refund? Or can anybody offer a template that does what I'm looking for?

Regards

Craig

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig,

Would you please confirm me the file ID of the MOGRT with which you're facing troubles and we can check the same for you?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

The file ID is 199606228

Basically Adobe Stock gives the impression that this package is appropiate for quoting text, as one of the styles is called 'quote text.' This option is useless because its restricted to three separate lines of text. You cannot just copy / paste text and move on. The process is difficult and time-consuming - which defeats the point of purchasing it.

Can I adapt this template to give me the option to put quote in easliy? OR can you recommend another package/template that will give me this option please?

Kind regards

Craig

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig,

I am looping in RameezKhan to help you better with the issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig,

Sorry to hear that you're running into an issue while using the MOGRT.

I understand that you want to paste a paragraph in Title 6 B while editing the MOGRT so that it can adjust the text automatically in a paragraph. Is that correct?

I tried doing that on my machine but it looks like you're right - it doesn't auto-resize the whole paragraph. It might be a limitation of the MOGRT or maybe the creator didn't think about doing it the way you are trying to do (which would be great) while creating the MOGRT.

Can I adjust the template to accommodate copy / paste of whole paragraph by changing to one text box?

Can I adapt this template to give me the option to put quote in easily?

I don't think you can do that.

Or can I get a refund?

Sheena, can you please check if that's possible?

Or can anybody offer a template that does what I'm looking for?

I don't know of any that can do that but you might want to search Adobe Stock.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rameez and Sheena

Yes that's correct? I want to paste a paragraph in Title 6 B while editing the MOGRT so that it can adjust the text automatically in a paragraph, ideally, auto-resize the whole paragraph.

A refund would be appropiate, as they clearly advertise the option to 'quote text, with a paragraph shown underneath!

I've searched Adobe Stock, and it mostly seems to be titles and lower thirds, as opposed to larger chunks of text. If you have any ideas, as to if anybody knows of a more appropiate MOGRT, or where-else I might find one, that would be great!

Regards

Craig

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Craig,

Please see the private message I sent.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started