Monthly payment renewed today, but the 10 stock credits have not been added to my account.

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my paid plan on Adobe Stock was automatically renewed today, however, I’ve noticed that the 10 stock credits included in this plan have not been added to my account.

I had 9 available credits right before the renewal, and it’s still at 9, and not 19.

Please help. I’ve paid for 10 credits and need those extra credits for a project.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to add that I joined in December 2020, so I have paid for 3x (month) 10 credits in total, so my account has been active this whole time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@annv00

Using the Adobe ID you use here on the forums I see that you have received your monthly quota. Your quota renews at 4:28 PM UTC on the 9th of each month.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started