• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Stock libraries are gone.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged into Adobe Stock just now, and all my photo libraries are missing. Is there anything that can be done to recover them?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @shelleys16805516,

I can see by your Adobe ID that you are a member of a team. Are you seeing your team name in the profile menu after you sign into the Adobe Stock site or do you see your own name? Depending on where you created the libraries will determine under which profile they appear.

Please reply with what you discover as this can be helpful to other customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the libraries under my team name, and they do not appear there. They don't appear under my personal profile either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bibilelo could you look into this please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. I saved a lot of images to license them later – but now my libraries are empty (except 2 images that I added last week). I'm also in a team, I already checked both profiles. @WendellaBee 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you see the libraries when you log into https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see my stock libraries there but not in Adobe Stock. But at least now I can reference them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're looking into this and will provide an update on this thread when we have more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Our account admin had to update our payment method and address, and now my libraries are gone again. Is there a way to restore them again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any news yet? This "bug" will cost me like 8 hours of stock research.. again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you see the libraries when you log into https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already checked that, did it again now. Unfortunately I don't see the missing images in the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I surprisingly found my missing library via Adobe Cloud app (-> files: libraries) today. It wasn't there before. If you have the same issue, maybe that's the solution for you, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

My libraries are once again missing. This is beyond frustrating, as it has happened several times now. I have already checked https://assets.adobe.com/libraries and the libraries aren't there. The only photos that appear are ones that I've downloaded since my libraries disappeared. 

Seems like multiple people have been having the same issue, so it would be nice to get this issue cleared up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@shelleys16805516 when you sign into Adobe or Adobe Stock are you presented with choices of Personal and the name of your company or business? Can you try signing out and selecting the company when you sign in? You should clear your browser history before signing in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, and the libraries are still missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@shelleys16805516, is it possible you are signing in with a connected account like Google or Facebook? Please see this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/libraries-vanished-in-adobe-stock/m-p/12527347#M614...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I am signing in with my company email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @shelleys16805516,

When you sign into the site, do you see a choice of your company name and Personal, which are you choosing? Once you choose could you please click on the profile menu and you should see either personal or the name of your organization. Can you click on this to open the selection menu? Are you seeing your company listed twice? If you change the selection do your libraries appear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a choice between company name and personal. Like I previously mentioned, I am signing in using the company profile, not personal. When I click on the profile menu and change the selection, my libraries don't appear, regardless of which profile I select. I'll attach a couple screenshots of what I'm seeing-

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 12.57.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-16 at 1.00.20 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screenshots. When you sign in can you try selecting personal in the sign in screen? And then check personal and simple nexus under the profile menu to see if libraries appear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact problems. Logged in as personal, which is not where I have my stock photos, and company.

This issue is an absolute disaster to my using Adobe Express as I cannot see 1) new libraries I create in Adobe Stock, and 2) can only access Adobe Stock libraries prior to November.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Thye're gone where they usually show up it just shows "My library" and it's empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue – loads of images that were saved up until last week, this week none of the libraries are to be seen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue where one of my libraries that I created last week is missing, created in a team/shared account. On the day I created it, I was able to see it on the adobe stock website, but not in illustrator libraries. Now I can't find it anywhere. I have checked https://assets.adobe.com/libraries and tried signing out, clearing my browsing history and cache and signing back in. My other libraries are showing up fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started