• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Stock libraries are gone.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged into Adobe Stock just now, and all my photo libraries are missing. Is there anything that can be done to recover them?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that your team recently migrated to business account. There have been some issue with what libraries display after this migration. When you sign into Adobe Stock you should see a choice of Personal and the name of your Team. Choose Team. When you land on the Stock site click on the profile menu and confirm that you see the name of your team there as well. Check your libraries. Do you see the libraries you are missing? If not, switch to Personal under the profile menu and check your libraries again. If you still cannot see the library sign out of Adobe Stock. Clear your browser history and when you sign in choose Personal instead of your team. Then on the stock site check the libraries under Personal and the team name. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me as well, as described by this thread.

The libraries aren't in my personal or work account, they have dissapeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a similar situation except the libraries are tied to my work and home.  I am logged into my work adobe id in both cases but I have two different lightbox libraries.  On my home computer I can only see the libraies that I populated at home and on my work computer I can only see the libraries I populated at work.  It is not a business/personal issue.  I have logged out and logged back in.  Toggled profiles.  It is so strange.  I was relived when I discovered they still existed but super perplexed on why they display separately.  It reminds me of the old days of internet bookmarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed it!!  I just went to a random image and clicked on the little "save to library" gray heart.  And my library was there again.  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started