• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Stock plan was cancelled. Support team can't find the specific reason why. System error?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back in January 18 I received an email saying "We’ve processed your cancellation request. Your Adobe Stock subscription will end on 18-January-2019 (PT)". However, I never did submit a request to cancel the plan, and I didn't miss a monthly payment either. Today, after several chats with different support agents, nobody could find the specific reason why my plan was cancelled.

If I'm up to date on all payments, and never requested my plan to be cancelled, then this has to be some sort of mistake on Adobe's end, right? Maybe a misclick? Mistaken identity?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Hi Jose,

I apologize for such an experience.

I did check your account and see that the subscription for Adobe Stock - 10 images/month has been cancelled and you'd 56 licenses left in your account.

Although the reason is unknown, what I can do for you is I'll assist you to sign up for a new subscription plan for Adobe Stock from here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock It can be any plan of your choice, whichever suits your requirements and I'll add the unused 56 license to your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something else I guess worth mentioning is although the plan was cancelled for who knows what reason, I still have my credits even though the email also mentioned I would lose them.

The last person I spoke to mentioned that if I do end up losing all the credits that I have currently, then all I have to do is renew the plan, and then I'd receive all of them back. I really hope that's the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What plan is it? Monthly? Yearly?

Look into your Adobe id for the plan you had. If it is still there and active, it has not been cancelled. If not, post again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a monthly plan, and it's no longer active. Seems very odd to me that it was cancelled without my request, and none of the support staff I chatted with could figure out why. The only recommendation I was given was to just renew the plan manually.

Could someone please confirm that I will actually receive my credits back if they disappear due to plan cancellation, after I renew the plan? It's what I'm mainly worried about. I have too many credits that I haven't used yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

twaritar3263062​ or Sheena Kaul​: I suppose you could handle this. I suppose that even standard support ( Contact Customer Care​ ) should be able to handle this.

Did you talk to Customer support or did you chat? (Chat has the advantage of a transcript that you can get send by mail).

Do you have a case number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose,

I apologize for such an experience.

I did check your account and see that the subscription for Adobe Stock - 10 images/month has been cancelled and you'd 56 licenses left in your account.

Although the reason is unknown, what I can do for you is I'll assist you to sign up for a new subscription plan for Adobe Stock from here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock It can be any plan of your choice, whichever suits your requirements and I'll add the unused 56 license to your account.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both very much for the help. I meant to say it was an annual commitment plan, with monthly payments. I'll be renewing soon, eventually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad that I could help (even that I did not do much...).

To keep your unused assets, you should sign-up again immediately. Without that Adobe could consider the cancellation as effective and you could loose the remaining assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is it not true that in the case my remaining assets are lost, they will return after I renew my plan? I was informed by chat support that they would.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The assets are rolled over from month to month as long as the subscription is active. As your subscription has been cancelled, standard is that the remaining assets are lost. As the cancellation was not initiated by you, Adobe agreed to reload the assets into your account as soon as you have a new subscription. That will be a manuel operation.

To stay in the logic of the rollovers, you should not wait too long to retake a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JG,

You may be able to retain your old quota, please contact customer care when you decide to subscribe again but don't wait too long.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hate to revive this thread but all the credits I had before suddenly disappeared. I now only have 3 credits, and I renewed my subscription before they were all gone. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jose,

Please check the thread : Re: All credits suddenly gone.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started