Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My credits have disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning:

I write because my photos and credits have disappeared. Now I can read "0 photos". I have been reading the FAQs and it says that the duration of the credits is valid for one year. However, my last purchase was made in July 2017 and the photos that I still have left have disappeared.

I would like to know why and if there is a way to recover them?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Hi there

The 3 image/month Stock subscription showing under your account was started in July 2017 & was an individual, month-to-month plan.  It renewed in August and September and was cancelled before the October renewal.

I notice you also have a Creative Cloud for teams subscription, but your Stock subscription is separate from that.

It should be possible to reactivate your 3 image/month Stock plan, if you wish.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If you cancel your subscription, you forfeit any unused images.  You would need to reactivate your subscription to recover them.

From the FAQ: Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

What happens if I don’t use all my monthly licenses in a given month?

With the three-asset/month plan, the 10-asset/month plan, and the 40-asset/month plan, your unused licenses roll over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The rollover limit is 12 times your subscription entitlement; for example, a maximum of 120 assets roll over for the 10-asset/month plan. With larger subscription plans, including the 350-asset/month and 750-asset/month plans, unused licenses do not roll over.

If I cancel my subscription, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?

No. You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev:

First of all thank you very much for your quick response.

The fact is that at no time have I canceled my subscription.

The subscription is annual and I have renewed it for several years, before it runs out. On the other hand I have reviewed my purchase history and they were made in July, so I do not understand that they have been exhausted before reaching the 12 months that you indicate.

I hope you can clarify it to understand well the operation, and be able to recover my credits.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The 3 image/month Stock subscription showing under your account was started in July 2017 & was an individual, month-to-month plan.  It renewed in August and September and was cancelled before the October renewal.

I notice you also have a Creative Cloud for teams subscription, but your Stock subscription is separate from that.

It should be possible to reactivate your 3 image/month Stock plan, if you wish.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you fail to help with restoring the access to the account and cancel the subscription, although clearly identity could have been verified. You did not. Then you streal the credits already there, which as has been paid for, to you. Thiefs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are responding to a thread that is 4 years old. If you have a specific issue regarding your account please contact customer care. You can find information on how to do this by searching for customer care in this forum.

Locking this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started