Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

my fotolia account is not syncing with adobe stock can someone please guide me what to do next

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

Please help me with how to sync my Fotolia account with adobe stock and also I was having around 164 credit in my Fotolia account on how to transfer it to my Paypal account also please check below msg what I am receiving once try to sync my Fotolia account to adobe stock account.

Regards,

Anish. A. Pandya

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 12.25.07 PM.png

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to solve your problem? How? I have the same, and Adobe does not respond to my requests.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

They just mail me some ranking emails but not any related to solving my problem and also why adobe is giving 1 credit against my revenue of 5 Fotolia credit its a question as a contributor what I need to raise.  

Also, I can not see my old uploaded portfolio on the adobe stock site even after syncing my Fotolia account to adobe stock.

Please pass me feedback if you know how to resolve this issue,

Regards,

Anish

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! I have also the problem with account. Previously i've entered throw fotolia account and website but now i can't see my portfolio in adobe stock. Did you manage to finf your portfolio?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please visit https://www.fotolia.com There is a form at the bottom of the page that you can use for assistance with this issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started