Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My stock subscription does not allocate the image credits. [branched]

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Posting on the forum since I cant seem to resolve this using Chat.  I have had adobe stock subscriptions previous years without any problem.  Last year, I cancelled the account since I didnt have as much graphic need for it.  Recently, I found myself needing to download stock images again so I signed up for the yearly subscription and in July 3rd, the first payment went through (Order ADB066588045) but no credits are allocated on my account and every time I want to download, it asks me to buy the subscription again.  When I go on manage account, it says that I have a monthly subscription for 10 assets per month for $29.99.  I have contacted the chat help several times and they said that they have escalated it and to just create new accounts, sign up for trial so I can download images - which I did!  But I dont want to keep doing this as Im afraid that I will not be able to cancel in time and get charge twice.  So I kept chatting and all they keep telling me is that it has been escalated and will soon hear from someone.  This August 3rd, I got charged again for $29.99 but still unable to download images. I tried to cancel the subscription but it said that I will be charged $59.99 for terminating early (I signed up for the yearly subscription).  I dont know what to do! I have tried to chat with Adobe Support and i get the same response.  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Hi P.,

Our engineer was able to resolve the issue this morning. You should see your licenses when you sign in and your subscription will now renew on a regular basis going forward.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched this to a new discussion as the thread you posted in was about cancelling the subscription.

I also loop in KanikaS​ for expert advice. Could you post your case numbers as those may be of interest for Kanika to follow-up.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was initially asking if I can cancel my stock subscription without getting the cancellation fee (and also get refunded for the two months) and I'll try to sign up again and maybe it will give me my credits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Our support team has already escalated this issue and we are closely monitoring this.

A call back has also been scheduled for you from our team. Please let us know if you don't receive a call back so that we can follow up again.

Thanks for your patience!

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  Still no answer.  It's been over two months and still no resolution.  Same canned answer each time, but cant get it resolved - "Our support team has already escalated this issue and we are closely monitoring this."

A call back has also been scheduled - didnt get a call last night - when support was supposed to call

I don't really want to sound like a pain, but can I just get the subscription cancelled without getting the $50+ cancellation fee? This has been very frustrating. My account has been charged twice ($29.99 each time) and still not been able to get any credits - therefore not able to download stock images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.,

I'm a member of the Adobe Stock Engineering team. I apologize in the delay in having your issue resolved. I was able to look up your account using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I know what the problem is and we can have it resolved for you and you will receive all of your missing licenses. Unfortunately the engineer who can fix this is offline until Monday but I can grant you some licenses to tied you over until the fix is completed.

If however you would like to cancel I can reach out to one our of customer care managers to help you with that. Please let me know your preference and I will proceed as you decide.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to still have the account.  I have used it previous years so I have some images that have licenses from several years back. If you can give me the credits from last month so I can use it soon and not have to wait for Monday, that will be amazing. Thank you so much!  Let me know when the credits are now on my account so I can check. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.,

I've granted you some licenses and will ask our engineer to have a look when he comes online Monday.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.,

Our engineer was able to resolve the issue this morning. You should see your licenses when you sign in and your subscription will now renew on a regular basis going forward.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!  I signed in and saw the licenses!  Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem and i keep getting the run around from the support team, including a supervisor over the phone. I am left with no other options and i will be marking the charge on my bank account as fraud if this is not resolved by the 20th as i wont be charged another month and not recieve my images.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Adobe-stole-84-79-from-me-and-refuses-to-give-me-my-stock...

please help me, i am about to contact my bank and block future charges from your company. I spend over $120 a month on Adobe products and this is how i am treated, pushed aside with "we will escalate this to a higher team".... seems like a recurring theme around here, just tell the customer its being "escalate" and hope the problem goes away. What a terrible business model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I will answer on your linked thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started