Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Nachweis des Kaufes eines Bildes bei Fotolia

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wir haben 2015 über Credits Bilder bei Fotolia gekauft und damit lizensiert. Da Fotolia nicht erreichbar ist: Wo finden wir einen Nachweis über die 2015 erworbenen Bilder? Wir brauchen den Nachweis des Downloads und damit das Bild korrekt lizensiert zu haben.

TOPICS
Download, Fotolia, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. Please confirm that you are signed into https://account.adobe.com with the correct Adobe ID.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed in. We have been Fotolia-Customer since year, we have been using Creative Cloud from the beginning. What more can I do?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry I may have mixed up your question with another user's post. Please use the Contact Us form on the bottom of https://www.fotolia.com/ for assistance.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started