Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ne pas enregistrer par défaut dans la bibliothèque CC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Actuellement toutes mes images sous licence adobeStock s'enregistrent par défaut dans ma bibliothèque CC, mais je ne veux pas que ça soit le cas. J'ai bien vu l'option "Organiser" où on peut décocher cette option, mais cela est sans effet car il semble qu'il faille décocher ces options à chaque téléchargement  (je voudrais désactiver le chargement dans ma bibliothèque CC une fois pour toute). 

Je ne veux garder dans ma bilbiothèque CC que des éléments que j'utilise de façon récurrente, ce qui n'est pas le cas des images AdobeStock que je n'utilise qu'une fois. 

Avez-vous une solution ? 
Merci beaucoup

Aude

TOPICS
Download , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Aude,

Il semble bien que le concept de la librairie est pour Adobe essentiel. Je ne vois pas une possibilité d'éviter les librairies.

@WendellaBee ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Aude23313029rz4b,

I've tried the manage/Organiser and it appears to be working. If you clear your browser history you would need to reset this. If this is not working for you can you provide some more details please?

EvilBugQueen1_0-1664230286315.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

This solution doesn't seems to work for me. 

The other problem is that I have to buy the file BEFORE chosing the Organiser options, which is not very convenient to make any test. 

Anyway thank you for your answers. 

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can license a free asset to try it. https://stock.adobe.com/free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can click on the heart icon in any thumbnail, whether asset is licensed or not, and it will also save any file to your library and show that menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I click on the heart icon, the download is automatic, I can click on the Organiser menu, but only after the picture has been already downloaded, so it's pointless. I would like to chose before the download if I want the picture in the CC library or not. So I have no choice, the picture is on my CC library. 

There seems to be no solution or it's a simple thing I just don't get, and I'm sorry for waisting your time for a non-essential question. It's not a big deal after all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started