Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Never wanted a Stock abo. Now i get loaded for that for one year

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together,
I made an Illustrator abo in november.
I looked at my paypal and I saw, that it got loaded two times. I only made that Illustrater abo, but not the second one (Stock). Since I only wanted to test Illustrator and never wanted the Stock one, I tried over and over canceling both in the testphase - which didn't work out, the side just didn't load. My internet was fine, everything worked but canceling these abos.

It was communicated that I have to pay monthly - so I suggested I could also cancel monthly. This is not the case. Now testphase is over and therefore I have two year-abos, without using one of them at all. You can check it to proof that I never have touched this Stock program. I don't need it and I can't afford it. Im a student, so this Illustrator year abo is stressing me enough. But two of them?

Hope we can fix that fast, cause I already left 100euro in total for pretty much nothing...

Greetings from Germany,
Atlas

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

case is solved!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started