Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

New images added to a library are not appearing in my Illustrator and ID library

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Adobe Stock libraries for quite a while without any problems. Then Friday, when I added more photos to a library, those new selections are not appearing in my library within Illustrator or InDesign. I tried quitting and restarting the programs, but they ares still not appearing. Anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.  Sorry for your trouble.  Unfortunately I'm not able to recreate this on my end.  What versions of the apps are you using and are you on a Windows or Mac machine?  Are you adding to the libraries on the site and then looking in the App or adding in the app directly?  Are you able to see other assets in your Libraries that were added before from within the app.  You'll want to make sure the app and the site are talking to each other.  In CC Desktop as well as in the Libraries panel on the app there is a cloud icon.  If there are troubles with the communication then you might see an x over the cloud icon.  In CC Desktop you can also open this and refresh your sync and see if this helps.

Another thing you might try is, and I know all support agents say this, but try rebooting the machine.  The CC Library could have gotten itself stuck and a reboot might help.  Let me know what you find.  Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. I ended up getting support from Adobe. After a good amount of trouble sheeting, he unistalled and reinstalled the CC app, and that fixed the problem. (It did a take over an hour becuase the Adobe tech needed to check/fix/cleanup a bunch of things along the way.) Fortunatley, everything seems to be working correctly now. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started