• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company recently upgraded out Adobe accounts and I got this message in my dashboard:

"You've been ugraded to Unlimited Adobe Stock Standard Assets."

I have been to the stock site, but am confused as to what is included with our account. I can see to set to Standard items, but if I click on it and select Standard Licence, I can only download "free with trial." What am I missing here? I would like to explore what I can use, but then am turned off by the process.

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you connected with your professional Adobe ID? Your personal ID or a different ID than the one provided does not work. If this does not help, and as I suspect that you are in a CC for Teams or better environment, I suggest contacting an administrator for your Teams environment, best would probably be the contract owner, to get additional information on your contract. It may well be that you still need  a licence to be assigned.

If all that does not work, ask the administrator to contact Adobe support via the admin console.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Big Al 3D,

Make sure that when you sign into the Adobe  Stock website that you see your company name or the name of your team in the profile menu in the upper right corner of the screen. If you see your own name then you are looking at your personal profile and you'll want to select your organization from the profile menu.

You can confirm that you are getting the unlimited licenses by clicking in the center of an asset thumbnail to open the asset detail view. You will see the Enhanced license (included in your plan) in the detail view. 

EvilBugQueen1_0-1627926778133.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started