Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No extended license option on any photos

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone

I'm looking through some stock photos mainly in the abstract search area. I would like to use if it for commercial goods and therefore will need an extended license. However, there is no option to choose an extended license anywhere, for any image. I can only find enhanced license types. Where would I find the option to upgrade it? Or, is there a filter to search for extended licenses only? Of course, I have looked in the filters section but can't find anything to help me.

It looks like previously you could click another tab on the pricing bit from other answers, but I cannot see that anywhere on any picture that I am selecting. The screenshot is the options I see on every image.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

Harry

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Hi Harry,

The asset has an enhanced license. Please review this page for details for what's included in the enhanced license.

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harry,

The asset has an enhanced license. Please review this page for details for what's included in the enhanced license.

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enhanced licenses are for premium images. The rights that come with a license are different than what you get with a standard or extended license. If your use does not fit in the allowed cases, there is no possibility to buy an "upgrade". You need also to know that premium pictures as well as extended licenses can't be bought with the credits allocated by your subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This answer is not correct.

If I cannot purchase on my current license, which I know. And, I cannot use and enhanced license, which I know I cannot. How do I find any images that have an extended license at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EBQ's answer is correct. The asset you chose is available as an enhanced license. Those assets are only available with that licences type. All assets that are available with a standard license are also available with an extended license.

2ADE0117-BD5C-497F-AA73-299D958C9498.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to be able to filter for license type... I'm doing the same thing. Looking for commerical purposes. What an epic waste of time that you can't filter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started