• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Filters Option?

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When searching for images I don't get the 'filter' option when using Firefox. Just a blank panel as attached. Anyone else? Works fine in Safari.

TOPICS
Search , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should not be happening.  Please refresh your browser.  Also try in private mode in firefox - if this works - then clean out firefox data (cookies, cache) and try again.

Best regards, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, private mode worked however cleaning out the data didn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working on Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.1 and Firefox 94.0.2

Can only use Adobe Stock with Safari now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logged in (then what type of user? just personal or any orgs)?  Also, can you send me URL when you have an issue?  I would like to be able to reproduce the symptom - so far - wasn't successful.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, yes I'm logged in with an Adobe for Teams account.

This is a URL when I just search for 'feather' for instance...

https://stock.adobe.com/uk/search?load_type=search&native_visual_search=&similar_content_id=&is_rece...

Just noticed it doesn't even allow me to click on my image top-right to go into my account details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not able to reproduce here yet but we will keep looking into it and let you know of any update.  When you used in private mode - did you log in as team user as well?  (if not, can you try it as well)

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, logged in as team user in private mode and works fine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue and have been for a few months throughout several updates of Firefox and my macOS, all other browsers work fine. Has anyone found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this thread as you've received a response to your post in a similar thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started