• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo descargar imagenes que ya pague

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tuve que cancelar mi suscripcion por que no necesito tantos recursos.

Pero como ya habia pagado por algunos meses, tenia acumuladas muchas imagenes que no habia usado.

Quiero acceder a esas imagenes que ya pague, pero el sistema me pide que reactive mi cuenta, entonces de que sirvio pagar todos esos meses, si no puedo acceder al contenido por el que ya pague?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Hi Tina,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month plan and Creative Cloud Apps plan on 23rd November 2018. There seems to be an issue with your payment and that is the reason you are unable to access the remaining assets.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tina,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month plan and Creative Cloud Apps plan on 23rd November 2018. There seems to be an issue with your payment and that is the reason you are unable to access the remaining assets.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, yo tengo un problema similar, pago cada mes pero ahora no puedo descargar las 10 imágenes correspondientes, me aparece un letrero de cobro. ¿me pueden ayudar por favor?, ¿Cómo podría revisar mi cuenta y descargar las imágenes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alonso,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan is active and you have been receiving your monthly allotments too.

Is there an error which you get while downloading your licenses? Also, when you log in to Adobe Stock website with your credentials, you must see the available licenses in the blue box in the top navigation bar. In case this is not the scenario, please send us some screenshots so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola lograste solucionarlo. Tengo la misma situación solo que yo cancele la renovación poruqe llevo mas de 1 mes si lograr descargar y me he comunicado 4 veces y nunca logran resolverme. Es una estafa que esten cobrando sin dar el servicio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started