• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Support Whatsoever

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to get support for over week now, with no help. I purcahse assets from Adobe Stock often, and need the invoices to submit for expense reports. 
I used to just go into the Invoice and Billing history and access them all there, but last week they all disappeared and now it just says "We didn’t find any orders associated with your account."

I have contacted chat support and phone support, and all they do is tell me that higher level support will call me back within 24-48 hours. Then I receive no phone call, and I get an email saying my support ticket has been resolved. 

Is there any way to get any kind of knowledgable decent support? I literally spend thousands of dollars a month on Adobe Stock assets and cannot access my invoices. 

This has by far been the worst customer support I have ever experienced from a large corporation. 

TOPICS
Account management , General , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dennis P. I see four open case numbers with customer support. The earliest case on the 6th customer care attempted to leave messages but your voicemail inbox is full. Please confirm that your contact information is up to date and that you can be reached at your preferred contact method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just confirmed and cleared my inbox. That would explain the missed phone calls, but not the rest of it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started