Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

No way to preview details of an image before licensing

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got burned twice.  The images are here:

214542873 and 178763654

They look great on screen in a tiny preview box, and I just have to trust that the details are up to par.  Downloading even a preview does not let me see what the details of the image looks like, but based on the pixel sizes of 5472 and 7360, one would think the images would be decent enough quality for something downsampled to 3840 wide.  Nope.  The images are horribly grainy and blury.  They look fine postage-stamp size or even preview size, but when you see the native 100% resolution, you can tell they were upscaled and highly grainy images.

Why can't you provide a tool to let us see a cropped in watermark at 100%?!!

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi madeinjapantonight,

Apologies for the delayed response and that the images are not of the quality you are expecting.  I have granted you replacement licenses for these two images. Our content team will review these images and I will pass on your suggestion to our product management team.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started