Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-Conform Error in Lightroom Before Publish

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

I repeatedly receive this error message on original artwork/photography illustrations. non conform.PNG

There is some confusion about the actual file sizes as I have had them from Photoshop to Lightroom and back and forth numerous times.  This morning I was saving them out as PNG.  Is this the problem perhaps?  I will triple check a single file for size.

Thank you for any assistance CARD-FRONT-RACCOON.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

You're welcome. If the pixel size does not give the required 4Mp than there is no need to try to upload. And the first cameras are out delivering a size bigger than 100Mp.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock will not accept .png files. Try converting to .jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

I will double check this, but LR seems to be glitching even after converting to jpg.  I will rename and retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also try avoiding spaces or special characters in your file names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom will anyhow convert to JPEG when uploading. So it's quite not important what file type your image is. But I would not use PNG as file type in Lightroom. Either use TIFF or PSD for files you have edited. For files to import use raw.

Tell us more about your picture. What is the size in pixels?

And just for you to know: black and white images are only accepted when they are somehow exceptional. And flower images as well as images of animals as well as sunrise and sunset images need to be above average. Don't let you discourage by these words but don't be disappointed when the images fail moderation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking the time to provide such helpful feedback!

And yes the problems were most likely due to pixel sizes being lower than required.

I will continue to learn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. If the pixel size does not give the required 4Mp than there is no need to try to upload. And the first cameras are out delivering a size bigger than 100Mp.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started