Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non riesco a cambiare piano

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

ho attualmente attivo sul mio account il piano "Adobe Stock 10 risorse al mese" (vincolo annuale), vorrei passare al piano con 3 risorse al mese (vincolo mensile) senza perdere i crediti maturati (105) ma non riesco a fare il passaggio.

Nella pagina "Cambia piano" posso selezionare solamente il piano da 350 risorse al mese oppure il piano da 750 risorse al mese.

Come faccio a passare al piano da 3 risorse al mese con vincolo mensile?

Il piano è riportato alla fine di questa pagina Foto stock, immagini, grafica, vettoriali e video esenti da royalty | Adobe Stock  quindi dovrebbe essere possibile selezionarlo nella pagina "Cambio piano" giusto?

Grazie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Andrea,

That is correct and that is the reason I am suggesting you to connect to our support team so that they can help you with the cancellation and subscribing to a new plan(i.e 3 images per month plan). Once the process is done they will assist you in reinstating the remaining licenses/assets to your account.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe stock community.

If you want to downgrade your plan to 3 assets/month from 10 assets per month(one-year) subscription, you may do that by cancelling the current plan and subscribing to a new one. Please reach out to the support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  so that they assist you further and can also reinstate the remaining assets which are left in your current subscription.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all thank you for your answer,

if I understood correctly, the transfer process of my 105 credits is not automated.

After canceling my subscription and subscribing to the new one, I have to make a specific request to the technical support (via chat or phone) in order to transfer my credits. Is it right?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Andrea,

That is correct and that is the reason I am suggesting you to connect to our support team so that they can help you with the cancellation and subscribing to a new plan(i.e 3 images per month plan). Once the process is done they will assist you in reinstating the remaining licenses/assets to your account.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started