Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Not a pattern?

New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an item that I thought was a pattern, but when I downloaded it is wasn't. Anyone else have this come up?

I tried asking in a chat with customer service, but now I want to kill someone so thought I should come here to see if anyone else has had this happen?

I know I can create my own pattern (and I did) but what is the purpose of a customer service chat when all they do is give you the runaround?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C.K.,

Thank you for reaching out. We would need additional information to confirm the issue. Please provide the following:

• Asset ID number
  • Application you are using to view the file

Please note that Adobe Stock offers both JPEG and Illustrator/EPS file types and that these files behave differently depending on which application you use to view/edit the files. JPEG files are best viewed in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files are best viewed in Adobe Illustrator. The latter will have layers that will not be available if the file is opened in Adobe Photoshop. If you are attempting to view and Illustrator file in Photoshop you should not open the file directly but instead place the file within a Photoshop document. You can find more information in this Photoshop forum thread: How to Open ai file in photoshop?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I spent another hour or so on chat and they reimbursed me credits which is fine but I wish the product was what I thought it was

BTW it was an AI file

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started