• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not allowed to use Adobe Stock Images.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe Spark, I had access to numerous stock images. With the new CCE app, when I try to use an image a message pops up informing me that I have not licensed any images. Do I now have to pay to use Adobe Stock photos/images?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Hi @cimafish2,

I am sorry you had a poor experience with customer care. You are correct your Creative Cloud Express subscription does include Stock. My colleague was able to confirm and we did notice a caching issue was preventing you from using Stock. Please sign out of the site, clear your history and sign in again. The issue should be resolved now.

I will reach out to customer care management to let them know of your experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Express Premium plan is required to use Adobe Stock Photos. Creative Cloud Express Premium is also included with Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/express-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I paid a monthly fee for Adobe Spark with access to Adobe Stock images. It was switch to Creative Cloud Express. Now I do not have acces to Adobe Stock images. What good is an app without images. I will cancel my subscription and search for a another app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, CCE faqs page declares that I am supposed to have access to Adobe Stock Images. Here's the screen shot.

06C8E802-933B-4FC5-A117-79C216BF6E22.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Furthermore, one the same faqs page, it clearly states that th CCE app "contains all the same great functionality and content as Adobe Spark, plus so much more.(see the following screen shot). However, you appearing to be informing me that is not true. I cannot use CCE as I did Adobe Spark because I cannot access the Adobe Stock images.

A3AD43BF-A094-4836-B9D2-D8E4547E4698.jpeg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I chatted with an Adobe customer service rep who would not directly answer my questions. He or she indicated that I must pay double the monthly fee I was paying for Spark to use Adobe Atock images. He/she repeatedly asked me if I needed help with Adobe Spark. Then the conversation was ended by the CSR preventing me from replying further.

So here is my final reply:

"As I repeatedly stated, I have been using Adobe Spark for years. My query was not about Spark, but about CCE blocking access to Adobe Stock images. That makes it very different than Adobe Spark. In fact, it is unusable for creative Memes and Posters.. All of my associates with paid subscriptions to Adobe Spark have the same negative issue with CCE. There is no valid reason to continue paying for a stripped down version of Spark. 

I am an author and blogger. I believe that is important to inform people about my experience with CCE, and the frustrating obfuscation by Adobe customer service. The misleading statements on the CCE Faqs page are also troubling. It makes Adobe appear untrustworthy.

Although I enjoyed using Adobe Spark (and other Adobe products) for years, I must cancel the subscription. The change to CCE has left me with an app that is like a luxury automobile without fuel. I have downloaded and I am trying versions of alternative apps.  The good news is that there are many competitive and cheaper apps that will rush in to fill the gap made possible by the morphing of Spark into a facsimile app that one must pay double to activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @cimafish2,

I am sorry you had a poor experience with customer care. You are correct your Creative Cloud Express subscription does include Stock. My colleague was able to confirm and we did notice a caching issue was preventing you from using Stock. Please sign out of the site, clear your history and sign in again. The issue should be resolved now.

I will reach out to customer care management to let them know of your experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Nothing dissolves frustration more than someone willing to listen. My confidence in Adobe is restored. I will complete those steps you listed and hopefully all will be well. I also received an email acknowledging that my conversation with the Customer Service rep was cut off before the matter could be resolved. Kudos to everyone involved for accentuating "care" in Customer Service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started