Not getting 10 images per month

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to Adobe Stock for a year.  You have displayed everywhere that you get 10 assets per month.

I have 5+ months left for the year. I should therefore have 50+ images yet to claim.

I just got notice that my "Available quota" is 39 assets.

This doesn't add up. What gives?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @cpicard,

I was able to lookup your quota usage and I see that you have licensed 41 assets, 10 within the month of July. You may want to review your license history. You can access your license history from the link under the profile menu.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read my question carefully.

I know I licensed 10 assets in July. I know I have licensed 41 assets total.

What I don’t know is why the “Available quota” is 39 assets – see attached.

I signed up for a year and should receive 10 assets per month.

I have 6 months left on my contract.

The “Available quota” should be closer to 60 assets, not 39.

Thanks

[Graphical user interface, text, application Description automatically generated]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You began a subscription on the 7th of January this year. That subscription was cancelled in the same month and on the 26th of January you started a new subscription. You have received your monthly quota every month on the 26th since then. That is one month of quota for the first subscription and seven months for the more recent subscription. Of the 80 licenses you've received you have used 41 of these. You can review your licensed assets in your license history. 80 - 41 = 39.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started