• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On an image hunt

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm asking everyone! I have been working on a project for myself  MONTHS!!! Its been sitting unfinished because that one perfect defining and final piece of art I had not found. I had a general guide in my head and knew that I would know when I found it. I am an artist in my bakery not so much elsewhere. Well last night I found it in the Stock collection, I even woke up my husband I was so excited to tell him "I found the crown" and despite thinking that I had saved it to my library it is not there. And even worse I can't find it again. Things that are close but not it. I am putting this out to the world to see if anyone has a suggestion for how to find it? After searching again and looking through a 100 pages. Thanks so much for any ideas!

TOPICS
Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I just realized that I probably postd this on the wrong board please excuse the mistake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What board would you think that is the correct one?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The history feature isn't working when someone moves a post. OP moved this from another forum is all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I just realized that I probably postd this on the wrong board please excuse the mistake

To Hunt Best Hunting Rangefinder...
By @King Cake Queen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started