Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

On an image hunt!

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a project for myself  MONTHS!!! Its been sitting unfinished because that one perfect defining and final piece of art I had not found. I had a general guide in my head and knew that I would know when I found it. I am an artist in my bakery not so much elsewhere. Well last night I found the perfect one in the Stock collection.  I even woke up my husband jumping on the bed laughing and saying I found it!! And I got up this morning to discover that despite thinking that I had saved it to my library it is not there. And even worse I can't find it again. Things that are close but not it. I am putting this out to the world to see if anyone has a suggestion for how to find it? After searching again, going back through my history and 100 pages, I am at a loss!

TOPICS
Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking since this is a duplicate.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started