• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online License not Available in the United States?

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the United States isn't one of the available Regions? Just checking, because everyone else getting this message isn't from the United States, I have yet to see a discussion post confirming if this is true. Tried changing my region and everything. It just won't let me purchase a plan for Adobe Stock

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Please don't use topics that aren't applicable. Please explain your issue, it isn't clear from your question. Note that the country you chose when you set up your Adobe ID is relevant to what you are offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't use topics that aren't applicable. Please explain your issue, it isn't clear from your question. Note that the country you chose when you set up your Adobe ID is relevant to what you are offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, didn't do it on purpose. First time ever using this site. So I was a bit confused.

Besides, I solved it on my own. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You created a new id? Please take note, that your credit card needs also to match your region. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I just wanted to purchase am adobe stock plan, and it kept telling me my region didn't support it, despite being in the United States. I've never had the privilege of leaving this country, therefore I have zero accounts of any kind that are foreign. So, with that being said... I have no ides why it suddenly let me buy an Adobe Stock plan, it just did  out of nowhere after trying for about 4 weeks. Dont know what I did, but I got it to work. So, I'm inclined to believe it's some weird website glitch. I did nothing to change anything. The only other account I have is my school account. (Which doesn't offer Adobe stock) I have no idea why my profile is showing two different pictures. I haven't logged into any other accounts aside from this one and my school one. And neither of these are my school one. My theory? Technology has a mind of its own and it's totally going to destroy us one day lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't logged into any other accounts aside from this one and my school one. And neither of these are my school one. My theory? Technology has a mind of its own and it's totally going to destroy us one day lol

By @Nichole2842135565vl

Well, this account is a different account as @Nichole29534045dxcb. The author can mark correct answers and get highlighted as the author. So, in between, somehow, you created a different account, or you are using your second account here.

As a side note: there is nothing wrong in having different accounts. You just need to be careful as not to mix them up, when buying plans.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started