• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overwhelming dominance of 3d renders even when selecting "photo" in filters

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get it, 3d renders are cheap thats why there are sooooo many of them. But I need real photo, and you can always tell the difference between 3d and real photo. But just step out of first 9 pages and EVERY image is 3d render (attached screenshot). There should be a specific "3d render" in filters option that shows ONLY 3D renders, and "photos" that shows ONLY real life photos taken with an actual camera. Besides that it should be relatively easy for adobe to make an algorithm to sort them apart.

PS

Daily reminder do add option to sort by new within portfolio

TOPICS
Feature request , Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Juris5E78,

Thank you for the feedback. I've forwarded this to our product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree that you should identify (and sort by) 3D renders or photos. It's a waste of time to sort through renders when an actual photo is needed. Even the best renders can't take the place of real shots. I'm sure many people must feel this way but not that many take the time to ask you about it. Please consider making this change a priority.

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can omit 3D renderings from illustration searches: https://stock.adobe.com/illustrations by searching and removing 3D renderings from your search: -3D render

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started