• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pack Credits and Plan Credits

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We've got some pack credits and plan credits and the pack credits expire soon but we don't have the option to use them.

It's only allowing us to purchase with plan credits so we can't use up the remaining pack credits. How do we use these please?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

There is a hierarchy with the credits. As the pack-credits can be used to buy higher value assets, they are used last when buying standard elements. This is for sure a disadvantage in some cases. In addition, the new 40-credits-plan allows you to buy HD videos, so if you have such a plan, you will even use your plan credits to buy HD videos.

For any resolution of this, I would suggest to contact Adobe customer care. They may be able to propose a satisfying solution for you.

Adobe customer ca

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a hierarchy with the credits. As the pack-credits can be used to buy higher value assets, they are used last when buying standard elements. This is for sure a disadvantage in some cases. In addition, the new 40-credits-plan allows you to buy HD videos, so if you have such a plan, you will even use your plan credits to buy HD videos.

For any resolution of this, I would suggest to contact Adobe customer care. They may be able to propose a satisfying solution for you.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was really helpful thank you, I did wonder if there was a heirarchy with it. I did try phone support but they really struggled to understand what I meant by 2 different versions of credits and I then got left on hold and the phone put down on me so hopefully live chat will be more fruitful.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ACC-IT24654859ikq7,

I see you have a 25 plan credit plan. Once you use up the quota in your subscription your credit pack credits will be used. I see that you have recently been granted free quota which would also need to be consumed before your credit pack credits are used. Your credit pack credits expire one year after purchase which will be 9/7/22

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started