Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid but no Stock stuff

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heyo,

so I recently tried out adobe stock and bought some stuff (3d models and wallpapers) 

Yesterday I wanted to do the same but for some reason they declined my buy with paypal.

I just checked my paypal and the took the money - 3eur for something I do not have - I checked my library and there is nothing besides the stuff I already paid for before. They did this two times now... Can someone help? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Download , Terms of use , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @deathisnumb,

I'm sorry this happened, it's possible you might see a withdrawal but it may be a pending item that may be reversed in a few days. I'd recommend reviewing your payment method, and reaching out to your financial institution. If you continue to have difficulty then please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started