Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for licence (went through twice) still do not have licence to photos

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have purchased the 5 credit licence through paypal, your site said it did not go through, my bank has two transactions that have been processed, but I still do not have the licence for photos.

Can someone help ASAP please, this is very frustrating.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Caitlin,

There were some issues with your Adobe ID which was blocking the payment. The issue has been taken care off and resolved. I would request you to try placing the order again and check.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about your problems. Looping in twaritar3263062​ or Sheena Kaul​ for expert advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caitlin,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked the transaction detail and noticed that you were trying to purchase Adobe Stock- a pack of 5 credits, and due to some reason, the payment did not come through.

Let me get the issue checked with the concerned team. I will update this thread once I have more information on the transaction. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caitlin,

There were some issues with your Adobe ID which was blocking the payment. The issue has been taken care off and resolved. I would request you to try placing the order again and check.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apparently it was my log in details or account ID that was the problem and I have been advised to purchase it again, however two payments for this have already been processed by my bank. I would like a refund of these please first before I put another order through.

Thank you

Caitlin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caitlin,

I have checked your transaction details and noticed that an amount of 35.94 GBP has been deducted from your account on Jan 06 2019 for Adobe Stock- pack of 5 credits.

I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am not concerned about the payment (as long as there is only one) my concern is that the site still does not recognise that I have actually purchased these credits and therefore is asking me to purchase credits to get the photos I need. This is what I need help with please.

Thanks

Caitlin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caitlin,

The system is recognizing that you've purchased the plan because the order was not placed successfully but the money was deducted from your account for which we'd advised you to reach the support for refund request.

Additionally, I'd request you to place a new order for the plan that you want to purchase and you can send us the order# for confirmation.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started